- March 21- ACT for juniors
- March 28 & 30- ELA I and ELA II (freshman and sophomores)
- April 24 & 25- algebra and geometry
- April 26 & 27- biology
- April 28- 10th-grade American History & government
COLLEGE CREDIT PLUS
- You and your parents MUST sign an intent form by April 1~ this does not obligate you to take the classes, it only states that you are interested. I passed letters out to interested students when I discussed scheduling. IF the form is lost or one was not picked up, please stop by my office to get one.
- You MUST apply to the college that you are intending to take classes with. Each university has its own deadline and it is YOUR responsibility to meet each deadline.
- North Central State College- must have a 21 on the ACT Reading or ACCUPLACER Reading score of 80. Deadline for Fall is May 1. Apply online at www.ncstatecollege.edu/ccp
- Marion Technical College- Deadline for fall is May 15
- The Ohio State University- must have an 18 on English ACT, as well as a 22 on both the Math and the Reading ACT (scores need to be sent directly to OSU). Deadline for fall is May 1. Apply online for either Marion or Mansfield campus.
- The University of Findlay- must have a 2.5+ GPA and a 20 ACT composite (Chemistry will also require taking the ACCUPLACER). Deadline for fall is April 1.
- All universities mentioned above are being firm with deadlines this year. Do not wait until the last minute to apply.
- If you are planning to take summer classes, check each university's website for the summer deadline.