The Wynford Food Service Department will be offering FREE breakfast and lunch sack meals starting on Monday, March 23, 2020. These will be available for ALL students in the district in GRADES PK-12. This includes free, reduced, and paid students. No money will be exchanged. This is just for Wynford students in Grades PK-12. No adult meals will be for sale.
We will be implementing the following schedule for pick up of these meals:
- Monday – Pick up of breakfast and lunch sacks for Monday and Tuesday.
- Wednesday – Pick up of breakfast and lunch sacks for Wednesday and Thursday.
- Friday – Pick up of breakfast and lunch sacks for Friday. Also, the backpack program that was started by Savannah Tobias will be given to those families that have signed up through her. Please see https://www.wynfordroyals.org/article/215401?org=wynford for further information and instructions pertaining to the backpack program.
We will be handing out breakfast/lunch sacks at the following locations:
- Old Ponderosa Parking Lot – Route 4 across from McDonald’s at 9:00 a.m. to 9:45 a.m.
- Victory in Truth Church – Route 4 South at 10:00 a.m. to 10:45 a.m.
- Parking Lot behind Bob Evans Restaurant - Route 4 North at 9:00 a.m. to 9:45 a.m.
- Lykens Township Hall – Corner of State Rt. 19 and New Washington Road at 10:00 a.m. to 10:45 a.m.
- Pentecostal Church Marion-Melmore Road – Oceola Ohio at 9:00 a.m. to 9:45 a.m.
- Nevada Methodist Church N. Main Street – Nevada Ohio at 10:00 a.m. to 10:45 a.m.
- Elementary/High School front parking Lot – Holmes Center Rd. at 9:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m.