First Day of School
- The first day of school for students is Wednesday, August 25, 2021. The 2021-2022 district calendar can be found on our website at https://5il.co/qsmr.
Wynford Elementary Class Lists
- Class lists for Wynford Elementary will be posted on the front doors of Wynford Elementary School on Monday, August 2, 2021.
Wynford Elementary Open House
- The Wynford Elementary Open House will be Monday, August 23, 2021, from 4:00-7:00 p.m. based on student’s last name. Last names A-I will be from 4:00-5:00 p.m., last names J-Q will be from 5:00-6:00 p.m., and last names R-Z will be from 6:00-7:00 p.m. Parents are encouraged to come with their children to visit their classrooms. We look forward to seeing you there!
Sixth Grade and NEW Middle/High School Student Orientation
- The sixth grade and NEW Middle/High School Student Orientation will be on Tuesday, August 17, 2021, from 6:30-8:30 p.m. in the new high school gymnasium. This is for all 6th graders and new to Wynford 7th - 12th graders along with their parents.
Wynford Middle/High School Schedule Pickup
- Schedule pickup for grades 6-12 will be August 18-24, 2021. Schedules can be picked up in the middle/high school office on weekdays between 7:00 a.m. and 3:00 p.m.
School Supply Lists
- School supply lists have been posted on our website. Please visit https://www.wynfordroyals.org/page/supply-lists as you prepare for your child's return to school in August.
Lunch and Breakfast for the 2021-2022 School Year
- We are pleased to announce that the United States Department of Agriculture (USDA) has extended the free lunch and breakfast program for all students for the 2021-2022 school year. Those families who qualify for free or reduced food programs will still need to fill out those applications. The free or reduced applications are available online or in each school office.
- All incoming kindergartners are required to have 5 doses of DTaP, 4 doses of Polio, 2 doses of MMR, 3 doses of Hepatitis B, and 2 doses of Varicella (chickenpox).
- All incoming 7th graders are required to have a Tetanus booster (Tdap) and Meningococcal vaccine, and all incoming 12th graders are required to have a Meningococcal vaccine.
- All required immunizations or an exemption form must be on file with our nurse before the first day of school. Immunization exemption forms can be found on our website at https://5il.co/h8jz.
- The Crawford County Health Department recommends scheduling your appointment now to avoid the larger crowds before school starts. For questions or to schedule an appointment, please call the Crawford County Health Department at (419)562-5871. https://www.wynfordroyals.org/article/484988
- General fees for ALL Wynford students in grades kindergarten through grade 12 will be $7.50, and class dues for ALL students in grades 9 through 12 will be $10.00. Pioneer Career & Technology Center and Tri-Rivers students owe $12.50 to Wynford each year ($10.00 for class dues and $2.50 for communication fees).
- All students attending Wynford High School and Pioneer Career & Technology Center that drive to school will need a parking permit. The application for a parking permit can be picked up when students pick up their schedules. The cost for a parking permit is $5.00. This must be done each school year.
- FinalForms, located on our district webpage, is our platform to collect and manage our online forms and data. FinalForms allows you to complete and sign all school forms for your students electronically.
- We are asking that ALL parents of students use FinalForms. Please register at http://wynford-oh.finalforms.com and complete ALL forms each year. The sooner that you complete the forms, the better. If any information changes during the school year such as your phone number or address, you need to notify the school and update FinalForms accordingly.
- In order to be scheduled for a bus pick up or drop off for the 2021-2022 school year, you must complete the transportation form in FinalForms at www.wynford-oh.finalforms.com by July 26, 2021. Please see https://www.wynfordroyals.org/article/479860 for further details.
- Kindergarten Screening is on Wednesday, August 4, 2021, and Thursday, August 5, 2021, by appointment. https://www.wynfordroyals.org/article/423344
New Student Enrollment
- If your student is new to the Wynford School District due to moving into the district or being accepted via open enrollment, it is important to contact the elementary office (grades PK-5) or middle/high school office (grades 6-12) to enroll your student after Wednesday, August 11, 2021, from 8:00 a.m. - 3:00 p.m. if you have not done so already. All new students need to register birth certificates, social security cards, immunization records, proof of residency, and any necessary court/custody papers (if applicable) before school begins on Wednesday, August 25, 2021. The sooner you can register, the sooner we can assign homeroom teachers and give out schedules for the 2021-2022 school year.