The Wynford Athletic Department is selling several different season pass options for the 2021-2022 sports seasons.
- The Family Pass admits all members of the purchaser’s immediate family to all home middle and high school sporting events for the school year for $400.00.
- The Two-Person Pass (Mom and Dad Pass) will admit the purchaser and one other to all home sports events for the school year for $275.00.
- A Single Pass for all home sports events for the school year is available for $175.00.
- A Single Pass for students for all home sports events for the school year is also available for $25.00.
- A Senior Citizen Pass (Ages 65 and older) is free and available in the Board office for those living within the Wynford School District. Passes from previous years are still valid.
This year, the Northern 10 ticket prices for varsity events are $6.00 per adult/student. JV, freshman, and middle school events are $5.00 per adult/student.
|Single Pass (Adult)||$175.00|
|Student Spirit Pass (Grades K-12)||$25.00|
|Senior Citizen (Age 65 and older & living in the Wynford School District)||FREE|