Wynford residents who have a child that will be 5 years old by or on August 1, 2022, will need to attend kindergarten screening. The Wynford Local School District's policy states that there will be no admittance for students entering kindergarten if their birthday occurs after August 1, 2022. Kindergarten screening will take place on Friday, May 13, 2022. Please first complete FinalForms at https://wynford-oh.finalforms.com/. Then, email Mrs. Fishpaw, the elementary secretary, at firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule your appointment. Only one parent is to attend kindergarten screening per child and must bring their child's birth certificate and immunization records. Kindergarten screening will be held in the Wynford Community Center in the old Wynford High School building. Appointments will begin at 9:00 a.m. and continue in half an hour increments until 2:30 p.m. Additional kindergarten registration paperwork including a kindergarten questionnaire and student registration sheet can be printed from https://www.wynfordroyals.org/o/wynford/browse/148629. Please complete FinalForms and get your appointment scheduled ASAP.
Requirements for kindergarten are as follows:
- Immunizations: 5 doses - DPT; 4 doses - polio; 2 doses - MMR; 3 doses hepatitis B; and 2 doses - chickenpox. All required immunizations must be on file with our nurse before the first day of school.
- Government Issued Birth Certificate (not a mother's certificate or hospital certificate)
- Custody Papers (if applicable)
- Proof of Residency - Current utility bill
- Students out of District- Complete an open enrollment application https://5il.co/16dc9
We can't wait to meet the Wynford Class of 2035!